Linkages To Learning
Linkages to Learning (LTL) is a comprehensive school-based prevention and early intervention program. In partnership with Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) and Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (MCDHHS), our staff assists families and students by connecting them to services and resources that will help them in school, at home and in the community.
All programs offer a continuum of mental health treatment services to children and their families directly in the school setting. Individual, group and family therapy, psychiatric evaluation and assessment, and psycho-educational services are available. LTL staff help families secure needed resources and navigate through the complexity of the social service.
Some of the programs offered in our site, but not limited to, are:
- Computer classes for parents and students
- ESOL classes for Adults
- Parenting Workshops
- Access to Tutoring
- Summer Camps
- Holiday Giving
- Referrals to other services: food, clothing, furniture, etc.
- Psycho-Educational groups for students, and many other services.
We are located in Suite 708, second floor, and we can be reached as follows:
- Kate Alcamo, Child and Family Therapist – 301-670-2253
- Adriana Chitiva, Family Case Manager – 301-670-2273
- Alcira Aldana-Colón, Family Case Manager and School Community Coordinator – 301-840-2784