Counseling Office 301-469-1211

Follow @WCHURCHILLHS twitter for important information about events, due dates, and scholarship opportunities!

Packet         Class of 2018 School Profile

Counseling Services Staff

Counselor Assignments for 2017-2018


Mrs. Jennifer M (Lubenetski)Oristian
Director, Counseling Services


Mrs. Kari Lantos

Mrs. Luana P Zimmerman
College/Career Info Coordinator


Support Staff

Ms Susan L Parket

wt 2

Mrs. Wendy A Tilles



Mr Gary J Carter

Robert Bean

Mr. Robert Bean

MJohnson Marcia K Johnson
Angela Mastromatteo

Ms. Angela Mastromatteo




Mrs. Tiffany L Kaufman



Puja Sept 2016

Ms. Puja B Sharma


New MyMCPS Parent and Student Portal 

Click the link below to learn how to access and navigate through the new MyMCPS Portals.

Parent and Student Portal Link and Information





Registrar Information 

Office location: Room 111

Office Phone number: (301) 469-1220

E-mail address:


Student Office Hours:

*Transcript and other document requests will be received:

Before school (7:00 – 7:40am)

During Lunch (11:05am – 12:00pm)

After School (2:30 – 3:15pm)


Parent Office Hours:

Parents are encouraged to contact the registrar to schedule an appointment. 


Senior Transcript Requests

Please refer to the counselor presentations for students and parents.


How do I:

Enroll my student(s) at Winston Churchill High

Please review the MCPS Quick Guide to Enrollment which outlines the information needed to enroll your student(s).

Once you have all of the necessary paperwork in place, please call the Winston Churchill High School Counseling Office at (301) 469-1221 to schedule an enrollment appointment.

Request a transcript

if you are a current student, please visit the Registrar’s office during regular office hours. There is a $1.00 fee for unofficial transcripts, which is due at the time of pick up.

If you have graduated in the past 5 years, please e-mail your transcript request to Please include the name(s) and address(es) of the school(s), organization(s), etc. for which you would like your transcript sent. After submitting your request, please visit the Winston Churchill High School Online Payment System to purchase your official transcript(s). The transcript will be sent upon confirmation of payment.

If you graduated more than 5 years ago, please contact the MCPS Central Records office at (301) 320-7301.

Check the status of the submission of my transcript to my colleges

Log into your Naviance Account

Look at your list of “Colleges I’m Applying To”

When your materials are submitted, you will see “Initial Materials Submitted” under the “Office Status” tab.

As a reminder, the Counselors and Registrar have 20 school days from the date of the initial request to send the materials to the requested colleges.

Check my GPA/WGPA

Log into your Naviance account. Information is updated nightly.

Obtain proof of attendance for my learner’s permit

*Download, print and complete Section A of the DL-300 form and bring the form to the Registrar’s office to complete. If you do not have access to a printer, copies of the form are available in the Registrar’s office.

Have Social Security forms completed

*Bring forms (with your sections completed) to the Registrar’s office.

Obtain a letter from the school verifying that my student of attendance

*Parents can submit the request for verification by phone or by e-mail

*Students can submit the request during normal office hours.

If the organization that is requesting the letter has specific information that must be included,

please submit all requirements to the Registrar.

*Please plan for a 24-hour turn around on all requests


Relevant Links:

Quick Guide to Enrollment

Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) DL-300

Winston Churchill High School Online School Payment System (for alumni and transfer student transcripts only)

Forms and Documents

Enrollment Documents

Counseling Services