Cheetah Pride Campaign
The Cheetah Pride Campaign helps fund the programs and activities your children have come to love. PTA membership dues do not cover all PTA expenses so please make a contribution to this campaign at www.pay4schoolstuff.com.
Order School Supplies
The PTA is once again sponsoring an online school supplies ordering program. As we have in years past, we are using http://www.schooltoolbox.com.
Supply lists have been submitted for the school year, and these are exactly the same items that are available in the online boxes. If you do not wish to order online, the lists are also available on the home page.
Please note that this year the boxes will be shipped directly to your home. Also new this year is the ability to edit the lists so that you don't have to buy everything if you already have some of the items at home. Just click on what you need!
All ordering will be done online, and no boxes will be available once the online store has closed.
How easy is it?
Our online store is open now through August 1. Just go directly to the www.schooltoolbox.com, register, and select your boxes.
- Remember to buy for the next grade up! (Note: There are two options to choose from for each class - Box 1 holds all of the required items and Box 2 is the required items plus requested donation items that are useful for the children and the teachers. Please consider purchasing the option that includes the donated items as the teachers rely on them and they benefit the whole classroom.)
- For upcoming 4th and 5th grade parents, please only choose the 4th or 5th grade center boxes if your child will be in the Highly Gifted Center next year.
- Backpacks and zippered binders are also available. Because the program orders in bulk,the prices are great and they use quality known brands.
- In addition to being a wonderful convenience for parents, this program makes it possible for the CCES PTA to provide some school supplies boxes for children who cannot afford them by adding a small surcharge to each box purchase. But that money is not enough to cover the cost of all the donated supplies. So please consider adding a donation (you pick the amount) for the purchase of extra boxes for those in our community who cannot purchase new supplies every year. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Questions? Please contact Kerri Gray for the cut-off ordering date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supermarket Club Cards
Register/renew your supermarket club cards each year. It’s a quick and easy way to earn money for the school, and it only takes just a couple of minutes. Have your
club cards ready…you’ll need the ID number from the card. If you have any questions, please contact Liz Price at email@example.com.
Safeway Club Card
Log on to www.escrip.com. Choose “Sign Up…It’s Free”. Follow the
directions to register your card and choose Chevy Chase Elementary ID# 6617203. If you need help getting your card number,
to speak with a Safeway representative.
Giant Club Card
Log on to www.giantfood.com.
Click on “Our Stores”, then “A+”, and finally “Register Your Card”. Our school ID number is 00647. Additionally, you can call Giant directly at 888.448.4642 to
register via telephone.
Amazon School Rewards
You can earn money for Chevy Chase Elementary without spending any more than you otherwise would and without taking any time out of your day. What do we mean by effortlessly? How's this:
- There is no sign up involved.
- There are no special codes to remember.
- You just click on the Amazon button on the CCES home page to get to Amazon and then shop as you normally do -- Amazon does the rest!
Each month, Amazon will pay us up to 10% of all purchases made by shoppers who reached Amazon through the link above. That includes products sold at Amazon by other companies, too.
Bookmark It! Shopping at Amazon any other way is like turning down a corporate donation to our children's education, so make sure you bookmark this page as your one and only entrance to the wonderful world of Amazon.
Share It! Our SchoolRewards link to the Amazon site works for anyone, not just Chevy Chase families so please help us cast a wider net by sharing the link with family, friends, or colleagues. Remember, it doesn't cost the buyer anything to use our link, so sharing this with your friends is a whole lot friendlier than asking them to buy magazine subscriptions or candles!
Send the link to the CCES home page to family and friends so that they can participate too! Just tell them to click on the Amazon button! http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/chevychasees/index.aspx