About our School → Lunch Room
Cafeteria Manager: Mercedes Vargas
For MCPS lunch menus -- click here
Please note: Lunch menus are subject to change without notice.
From the Lunch Hour Aides:
After Thanksgiving, you will be permitted to have a special lunch with your child. Please call the office to let the school secretary know which day you prefer to come in. On the day of your visit, please stop in the office for a Visitor's badge before coming to the APR.
A tip for an even better lunch experience: work with your child to help them learn to open all of the items they bring in their lunches. Kids really do feel proud when they can do it all by themselves!
- Stay in your seat while you are eating your lunch.
- Raise your hand if you need something.
- Talk with an inside, soft voice.
- Use good table manners at all times.
- Do not leave the lunchroom without permission.
- Wait until your table is called to clean up.
- Stop talking when the lights are turned off and listen for directions.
- Throw away all trash and remain quiet and listen for directions.
MyLunchMoney.com is a new service being offered which allows parents to make prepayments to their child’s cafeteria account with a credit/debit card using the Internet. Once the account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set up recurring payments, and receive low balance e-mail notification. Prepayments will generally be available at the school the next day. Go to www.myLunchMoney.com and click on “Enroll Now.” For more information, click here to refer to Frequently Asked Questions (English or Spanish).
If you are unaware of your child's pin number for their account please feel free to contact the cafeteria at (301)840-7167.