Register for Parent Academy Workshops
Please check the Schedule for class dates and times.
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
1) Register online
Register online (English only)
2) Register by mail or fax
Download, print, and complete the registration form:
- Registration form and schedule of classes - English (PDF)
- Programa de talleres & Formulario de Inscripción - Spanish (PDF)
- Programme des Ateliers & Formulaire d’Inscription - French (PDF)
- Registration form and schedule of classes - Amharic (PDF)
- 研習班課程表 & 報名表 - Chinese (PDF)
- Lịch Trình các Buổi Hội Thảo & Đơn Ghi Danh - Vietnamese (PDF)
- 워크숍 스케줄 & 등록원서 - Korean (PDF)
Mail the completed form to:
Parent Academy, C/O OCEP
850 Hungerford Drive, Room 50
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax the completed form to:
3) Register by phone
Call 301-517-5940 or 301-279-3100 to register.
PARENT ACADEMY WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
The Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) Parent Academy holds workshops in various locations across Montgomery County including public schools, community centers, and recreation centers. Unforeseen events such as inclement weather, loss of power, or other emergencies may result in cancellation of workshops. The cancellation of Parent Academy workshops is determined by the Montgomery County Community Use of Public Facilities office. Cancellations will be announced on the MCPS website, Comcast cable channel 34, Verizon FIOS 36 or RCN89, and local radio and television stations.
When community activities in schools are cancelled all MCPS Parent Academy workshops are cancelled, regardless of facility. Individual locations may be required to cancel workshops due to local emergencies. These announcements will be made on MCPS website, at www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org.