Class of 2020
Information, news & resources for the senior class!
- Class Sponsor - Mr. Michael Gibson - Please contact for any questions about senior class events.
- Graduation Coordinators - Natasha Ezerski and Bob Walko
- Administrator - Dr. Marc Cohen
Officer Meetings - Every Tuesday at lunch; all interested students may attend.
Group Message Services
- Senior Pictures - August 8, 9, and 12. Make-up day October 30.
Contact Freed Spirit at 301-652-5452 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment. If you do not schedule an appointment, you will be sent a card with the date and time for your picture. There is a $25.00 sitting fee paid to SVHS which includes a 5x7 portrait of the graduate. You may pay ahead of time online or at the business office. This is the picture that will be on your student ID.
- Powder Puff Football Game (seniors vs. juniors)
11-12-19, 6:00-7:00 pm @Watkins Mills HS
Cost: Students $3.00, Adults $5.00, Children under 6 $1.00
- Senior Panoramic - TBA Order Form
- Senior Parent Meetings - TBA
Parents MUST attend ONE of the dates (above) of the mandatory senior parent meeting.
- Prom - TBA
- Last Day of Class for Seniors - TBA
- Senior Picnic
Date TBA. The location is Bohrer Park, 512 Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg, MD. Activities will include a DJ and catering.
- Graduation - Date TBA
DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
Prepaid Parking Information - TBA
The Graduation Packet
The senior graduation package includes graduation tickets, cap and gown, t-shirt, lanyard and senior picnic. The package is on sale for $65.00 until 11-31-19. To pay online, please follow the link below. The package increases to $80.00 after 11-31-19. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS. Prom tickets, yearbook and class rings are sold separately.
The fees for Graduation Bus Seats, Graduation DVD, Photography Packages, and the Panoramic Photo will be posted once the prices are determined.