Class of 2020
Information, news & resources for the senior class!
- Class Sponsor - Mr. Michael Gibson - Please contact for any questions about senior class events.
- Graduation Coordinators - Natasha Ezerski and Bob Walko
- Administrator - Dr. Marc Cohen
Officer Meetings - Every Tuesday at lunch; all interested students may attend.
Group Message Services
- Senior Parent Meetings - The first mandatory meeting is March 4.
Parents MUST attend ONE of the dates of the mandatory senior parent meetings.
- Prom - April 24 at Lakewood Country Club
$80 per ticket - dinner included
Online ticket sales March 30 - April 19
In-person ticket sales and pick-up April 14-19
Last day to pick-up tickets only April 20; no sales on this date. Pick-up only for online weekend sales.
- Senior Breakfast - June 9, 7:30, cafeteria
- Graduation Rehearsal - June 9, 8:30 - 11:00, auditorium
- Senior Picnic - June 9, 12:00 -4:00 Bohrer Park, 512 Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg, MD. Activities will include a DJ and catering.
- Graduation - June 10 @ 10:00am
DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
The Graduation Packet
The senior graduation package includes graduation tickets, cap and gown, t-shirt, lanyard and senior picnic. The package is on sale for $65.00 until 11-31-19. To pay online, please follow the link below. The package increases to $80.00 after 11-31-19. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS. Prom tickets, yearbook and class rings are sold separately.
The fees for Graduation Bus Seats, Graduation DVD, Photography Packages, and the Panoramic Photo will be posted once the prices are determined.