Class of 2019
Class Officers | Events | Graduation | Important Information |Yearbook |Senior Exam Schedule | Parking | Featured Scholars | Top Scholars
Class of 2019 Officers
Staff Advisor: TBD
President: Naomi Diggs
Vice President: Megane Kakanou
Secretary: Lehone Tilaye
Treasurer: Berekat Taye
Senior Class Officers:
Staff Sponsor: Ms. Janae Valle
Vice President: Ishaan Puri
Secretary: Tyler Przygocki
Treasurer: Cradine Williams
Senior Class Administrator: Dr. Dollye McClain
- Friday, May 3rd - SENIOR PROM is on Friday, May 3rd from 8 PM to 12 PM at UMD at the Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center. Doors close at 10 PM, no one will be admitted after that time. If a student plans to take a non-PB student to prom, they must turn in their date approval form by this Friday April 20th. The forms are available in the main office. Tickets will be sold in school on from April 23rd to April 26th. Tickets are currently online ready to purchase, however, before purchasing tickets students should make sure that they are obligation free and if they are buying a ticket for their date, that their date is obligation free as well. If they are taking a non-PB student, they need to make sure that their date has been approved before purchasing tickets. The tickets are on the school’s website under “Online School Payments” and then click the link “Other online payments”. The rules for prom are:
• Formal Attire required (Boys-Suit/tuxedo; Girls-Dress/pants suit)
• No jeans, excessive cleavage or extremely short dresses
• Picture ID required
• Zero tolerance for drugs, alcohol, and inappropriate behavior
• Doors close promptly at 10 PM. NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 10:00 PM!
• No coat check
• Guests attending Prom with PB students may attend After Prom if they have a ticket.
• Failure to adhere to these expectations will prevent your participation in the event.
- Saturday, May 3rd - AFTER PROM
- 2018 Prom Pictures
The link to purchase a yearbook is: www.yearbookordercenter.com using code: 7158.
Testing & Final Exams
Make sure you do well on your tests! Click here for free practice tests.
Senior Exam Schedule: Seniors are required to take exams for all classes as scheduled. Students are expected to attend only when they have an exam scheduled for the period.