MoCo Digital Library Card Access
Mont Co Public Library Digital Library Card Process
Each patron, aged 13 and older may apply for a digital account (younger than 13 apply with their parent/guardian), which provides online access to all our resources and the student may place holds on library materials, which then may be picked up through the Holds2Go program.
- Go to: https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/library/
- Click on “Get a Library Card”
- Click on “Get a Digital Library Card Now”
- Fill out the Online Registration form completely (including Library = select any of our libraries)
- Check your email and record your account number and note the PIN that you selected.