Enrollment / Withdrawal

The Registrar is responsible for all new-student registrations and current-student withdrawals. Prior to an enrollment or withdrawal, one must schedule an appointment with the Registrar's Office. The Registrar is solely responsible for all process that pertain to student records, and therefore, will not be able to accommodate walk-in appointments.

New Student Enrollment

Prior toenrolling a new student at B-CC High School, please sure to check that the *residence is within the boundaries assigned my MCPS by using the School Assignment Tool. After determing that this school is the correct school to register with,please pick up or download a New Student Packet. Only after completing these forms will you be able to make an appointment with the Registrar to register. The Registrar will not take walk-in appointments for enrollments.

Please be sure to bring the following required materials to your registration appointment:

1. Completed New Student Packet
2. Parent / Guardian
- With Government-Issued Photo Identification
= Driver's License
= Passport
3. **Proof of Residency in the B-CC High School Area
- Utility Bill
- One of the Following:
= Lease
= Settlement Sheet
= Tax Assessment Bill
4. Student Birth Certificate
- Passport (ONLY if no birth record)
5. Student Clearance / Withdrawl from Previous School
6. Student's Unofficial Transcript from Previous School
- Must Include ALL High School Level Courses (Grade 6 - 12)
7. Updated Immunization Record
- Must Fulfill Maryland Department of Health and
Mental Hygiene "Back to School" Requirements

*If residence is outside of the B-CC community, student must filea Change of School Assignment with MCPS. No enrollments for residents outside of school boundaries will be made without completion and receipt of a COSA.
**If the student resides outside of the B-CC Community, proof of COSA must be presented.

New Student Packet

Enrollment Procedures
New Student Information
Student Emergency Information
Health Room Emergency Form
Immunization Certificate
Statement of Intent to Register

Clearance and Withdrawal

In order to withdraw and be cleared from B-CC High School or MCPS, the Registrar must be notified and appropriate Clearance procedures to be completed. The withdrawing student will not be cleared to be enrolled in another institution if these conditions are not met.