Welcome to Woodlin
Vision: All Woodlin Elementary School students explore, learn, and succeed in a nurturing and encouraging environment.
Goal: We will work to ensure that ALL students have access to exceptional teaching and the support they need to demonstrate proficiency of grade level standards. We will also provide opportunities for acceleration and enrichment to ensure that we are adding value to all students.
Important December Dates
- December 1: Last day to turn in reading logs to Mrs. Cramer for Pizza Hut BookIT Challenge
- December 4-13: Holiday Cards for Hospitalized Kids
- December 2 - 11: Registration for PTA After School Clubs
- Tuesday, December 5: PTA Meeting 6:30 p.m.
- Last Day for Fall After School Clubs: Tues. Dec. 5 and Thurs. Dec. 7
- December 7 and 11: Grade 2 gets a visit from Imagination Stage
- December 13: Grade 3 Field Trip to Imagination Stage
- December 13: Winter Choral Concert, 7 pm
- December 15: Grade 3 Last day to donate items for gingerbread houses
- December 20: Grade 3 Makes gingerbread houses
- December 25-January 1: Winter Break
Holiday Cards for Hospitalized Kids by December 13:
Holiday Cards for Hospitalized Kids
Sponsored by the Student Council, Woodlin students are asked to make a holiday greeting card for children who are in the hospital. Make the cards and turn them in to Ms. Manganelli by Dec. 13.
Grade 3 Field Trip to Imagination Stage, December 13:
Grade 3 Gingerbread Houses; Last Day to Donate is December 15:
Click here for list of items we want families to donate
Strathmore Music Center Field Trips for 2nd and 5th Grades:
Second graders and fifth graders will attend concerts at Strathmore Music Center in Rockville. View this "MCPS This Week" news video that includes information on these visits.
Click Here for Parent Guide to Preparing for Parent-Teacher Conferences Click Here for explanation of expected Reading Targets for your child's grade.
Don't forget to click on "Classrooms" and then your child's grade to see if teachers have posted anything. Example: here's the link to Grade One.
You can find information on Student Council by clicking on Classrooms and then Student Council.
About Us Updates:
Don't forget to click on "About Us" tab and "Programs" to find information on programs that work closely with the classrooms, such as ESOL -- English for Speakers of Other Languages (click here.) Also, see; "Thank you, Ms. Jackson!"
Click on the "Newsletters" tab for updates such as "Woodlin Cares" and "New Grading System."
Traffic Patterns: If you drive for pick up or drop off, read this! Safety is our number one priority and we need everyone's support to ensure that all students are safe arriving and leaving school. If you have any questions, please contact the main office at 240-740-2820.
Lunch Information (English) (Spanish)
http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/foodserv/menus/elementary_lunch.aspx December Menus
PTA President Letter
Bus Route Letter
- AM Bus Routes
- PM Bus Routes
SEE HALLOWEEN PARADE SLIDESHOW - SCROLL DOWN