Mr. Mike Evans
Ms. Terisha Cook
Mr. Alex Chechik
Mrs. Brittany Kimmel
Contact by email
Read What Fifth Graders Believe About Caring and Sharing! Click Here For A Presentation!
NEW!!! FIFTH GRADE WEBSITE LINK!!!!!
Click on the link below:
MLK Course Bulletin
Information about your student's middle school experience.
Summer Math Packets
Summer Math Grade 5
2014 - 2015 Individual Student Organizational Tools & Personal Supplies
- Two (2) marble composition notebooks
- #2 pencils to be replenished througohout the year
- Oblong eraser
- One 1" binder - VERY IMPORTANT - for Data Notebooks!
- One 3" binder - CONTENT BINDER
- Two (2) sets Notebook dividers (at least 5 dividers per pack)
- Soft pencil pouch (no plastic boxes please)
- Yellow highlighter
- Inch/CM Ruler
- Fine point permanent Sharpie marker (black)
- Five (5) spiral single notebooks, please have the following colors: 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple/orange, 1 yellow
- Six (6) pocket folders, please have the following colors: 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple/orange, 1 yellow, and one of your choice
- Please match the pocket folders to the spiral lnotebook
- Items not required but useful: colored pencils, protractor
If you could donate the following, we would greatly appreciate it!
- Antibactgerial hand sanitizer
- Baby wipes***
- Paper towles
- Quart baggies
- Gallon baggies
We will be starting on the right foot by doing a grade level notebook and folder organization according to subject. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support. Enjoy your summer and we look forward to meeting your child in late August!
| June 2014