Click here for the Highland PTA Web site
This year MCPS is requiring that ALL volunteers who will be directly interacting with students, including those signing up to be chaperones during field trips, receive the Child Abuse & Neglect training prior to volunteering. Click here for more information on the training.
MCPS Parent Newsletters ( Grades K-5, Reading and Math)
How do I read my child’s report card?
Parent Conference Tips
Parent & PTA Information
PTA Officers for 2016-2018
Vanessa Miranda, President
- Sujata Bijou, Vice President
- Kirstin Goldston, Treasurer
- Lois Kent, Secretary
PTA Meetings for the 2016-2017 School Year
We generally meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 9 a.m. in the All Purpose Room.
- School hours, breakfast/lunch periods, office hours, attendance - Important Information for parents (PDF)
- Procedures - Arrival/dismissal, volunteering/parent outreach, emergency closing information
Go to Procedures page
- Keys to Success - Learning community, vision, mission, values, goals, core strategies
Go to Keys to Success page