Teaching Green | Being Green | Living Green
Living green is about how our school partners with our community to promote and expand eco-awareness and responsibility. Our partnerships encourage us to practice sustainability and environmental literacy. Here we focus on the section the third objective of the Green Schools Application: Community Partnerships.
- Co-sponsored In-school and out of school field trips:
- Maryland Science Center Visit
- Historical Agricultural Center
- The Pumpkin Patch
- Visiting the Audubon Society Grounds
- Joint School-PTA efforts:
- Naturalist lessons from Green Kids:
- Salad Tables
MAEOE Conference, 2011
MAEOE Conference, 2012
- In-school presentation
- Sharing planting spaces
This involves our entire school community, including representatives from our PTA.
Commitment Letters; Part II of the Application
Environmentalism: Resources for students, young adults, educators, and parents.