The B-CC PTSA's mission is to support the Teachers, Students & Parents at B-CC High School
- B-CC Net listserv
- Welcome Evening
- Back to School Night
- Grade-level network
- International families network
- Student Directory
- Student Handbook/Planner
- PTSA webpage
- Monthly programs on critical topics such as driving, study skills, substance abuse, mental health, internet safety
- Annual series on college admissions & financial aid
- Outreach to traditionally underrepresented groups through
the Council on Excellence for African American Students, and the International Connections Committee
- Volunteer network to support staff needs
- Granting funds to teachers for staff development & classroom programs
- Student recognition events
- Staff appreciation
- After Prom – a safe, no-cost post-prom party for all seniors
As a member of the B-CC PTSA you become part of the county, state, and national PTA network, which advocates for children and education at every level of government.
We hold several fund-raising events such as an auction, used book sale & courtyard brick sales, & rebates from grocery program, throughout the year to support our many activities. The PTSA provides an abundance of volunteer (and social) opportunities for parents & guardians, enabling them to form closer connections with the school, the community, & other parents.
The success of our PTSA depends on committed parents - please get involved!!!