B-CC Security Department
B-CC Security Team:
Mr. Buddy Britton
Mr. Ray Gray
Mr. Edgar Rivera
Admin. Lunchdetentionis served from 11:05 - 11:35 am inroom B118
Students must be in their seats in thedetention room on time and remain there until the end of detention. Students must bring work to do or materials to read. Regular classroom rules apply. Missing detention will lead to additional consequences.
We encourage all students to take advantage of the use of a school locker to store their belongings.
To be assigned a locker please see Mr. Gray in the Security Office across from theMain Officebefore school, at lunch or after school only.
Lost & Found
Lostand founditems are locatedin the Main Office
Student IDs can be obtained in the security office before school, at lunch and after school only.
Replacement IDs are $5.00 each.
*Please observeposted parking signs and directional markings.
* Please do not park in spaces markedreserved.
* Please make sure to sign inon the visitor clipboard in the main office and list your vehicle.
* Cars parked in the bus lanes by the tennis courts must be cleared by 1:00 p.m. each day! On an early release
day, they must be moved by 10:30 a.m.
Cars that do not follow the above instructions may be towed.
Fall 2015 Parking Permit:
* B-CC parking permits are issued by season. The cost is $25.00 per season, non-refundable and can not be pro-rated.
PLEASE NOTE:FALL PARKING PERMIT APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNINGSEPT. 3RDTHROUGH SEPT. 13TH
Deadlines on applicationsMUST be adhered to.
* Students who are approved to park on school grounds must have a valid B-CC parking permit issued for the
* Students are expected to drive in a safe manner.
* Students must park only in the "Student Parking" spaces.
* Students are not to loiter around their cars and may not return to their cars during the school day except during lunch.
* All parking permits must be prominently displayed.
* Parking permits are not transferable and thus can not be used in any vehicle that is not registered with the
Parking ApplicationParking Policy & ProcedureMCPS Parent Approval Form
Failure to comply with the above expectations will result in revocation of the parking permit with no refund. Cars parked without a visible permit may be towed.