Hours of Operation: 7:55 a.m.- 3:25p.m. (while school is in session)
Our goal in the health room is to work collaboratively with other agencies to maintain, promote and improve the health of children and families at Key MS.
- Provides prevention and detection of health and developmental problems
- Help families to access health care
- Manages the care of ill and injured students or staff
- Monitor immunization compliance and maintains student health records.
- Administer medications and treatments when precribed by the student's physician and provided by the parents or guardians
- Provides health assessments, crisis intervention, health counseling, health education and referral services.
- Provide screenings to detect hearing and vision problems.
Ms. Gretta Pittman,
School Health Room Tech
Ms. Michelle Dunwoody,
School Community Health Nurse
WHEN TO KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FROM SCHOOL
NOTE FROM THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Information and Forms