How to Enroll
Students in Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 from any Montgomery County Public Schools high school may apply.
When courses are over-enrolled, students may be placed on a wait list. Some programs also have specific criteria for enrollment—refer to the program descriptions OR take a look at our 2020-21 TEHST Course Guide. This simple to use guide gives information about each program including course descriptions, program highlights, articulation agreements, SSL hours and more!
Ready to attend Edison??? Choose one of the links below to get started!
- NOTE: To fill out an Enrollment Form, students MUST be logged into Google using their Google MCPS mcpsmd.net account.
- Student login is their student ID@mcpsmd.net. EX: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a student does not know or forgot their password, they should contact the Media Specialist at their school
**The Enrollment Form for The Academy of Health Professions program is no longer available. Students who have previously applied will be selected based on a lottery system and will be notified.**
Career Readiness Education Academy (CREA)
If you are an ESOL Resource Teacher, school counselor, or administrator wishing to refer a student to the CREA program, please complete the following form and email to Larissa Amador and/or Veronica Gonzalez:
If you are a parent, guardian, or student interested in the CREA program, please contact 240.740.2034.
Si usted es un padre, guardián, o estudiante interesado en el programa de CREA, por favor llame al 240.740.2034.
- All enrollment information submitted will be maintained in confidence.
- Enrollment forms will be compiled and reviewed by staff at designated review times. Submissions after the priority deadline will be reviewed as they arrive.
- If the number of eligible students exceeds the number of seats available, eligible students may go onto a wait list.
- Students will be notified of an application decision via US Mail.