Home → Weller Road ES PTA
Weller Road ES PTA
2015-2016 School Year Officers:
The Weller Road PTA serves to act as a link between parents, students, and staff. Weller Road PTA promotes and sponsors a wide range of programs, activities, and events, such as: Cultural Arts Programs, Book Fair, Field Trips and other curriculum enhancing activities.
Our students and staff benefit from the support of an active and enthusiastic PTA. The key to success of Weller Road PTA depends on the generosity of our parents to volunteer their time and talents in supporting activities that help our children experience a creative, enjoyable and challenging environment. This is important to encourage our children to learn, grow and excel academically.
JOIN the Weller Road PTA
PTA Enrollment Form PTA form
Ways to Help our school:
Please contact our PTA officers if you are able to help in any way. Here are some ways to help:
- Audit - Check and verify checks, deposits, and bank statements
- Book Fair - Set up book display, help students with questions, collect money, take down display
- Box Tops4education - Collect and prepare box tops for mailing. Pass out prizes for box top labels.
- Bulletin Board Display - Design and set up displays on PTA board
- Giant Bucks - Collect and enter information in computer
- Staff Appreciation - Set up, Clean up, and serve breakfast or lunch.
- Educational Assistant - Work with after school education classes. Escort and work with children in class. Make sure all students are picked up by a specific adult.
- Membership - enter data into computer and send out membership cards
- Newsletter Editor - Help design and write news, edit, and copy.
- Restaurant Night - Locate restaurant that will give families discounts and set up dates for students to participate
If you are interested in joining the PTA or becoming a member of the executive
board, please contact the office.