Resources for Teachers
- Promethean Planet- create a free account to access countless flipcharts and resources
- Online Stories and Books Resource List -links to many free websites that provide books and reading activities
- Technology Quick Guides Information on Tech Mod software
- CAST- Universal Design for Learning resources
- Worksheet Works Hundreds of worksheets
- Internet4Classrooms Web site links by subject and grade level
- Online Practice Modules Tutorials on different applications
- We the Teachers Lesson plans, tools, forums and more.
- http://www.mathwire.com/ great math resource for teachers- games. interventions, templates and much more
- Carl's Corner has many great printable resources for teachers and has a search feature to help you find a particular resource
- Scholastic.com includes lesson plans and reproducibles, online activities, professional resources, authors/books and much more!
- Early Childhood Educators' and Family Web Corner contains links, activities, calendars and more for both educators and parents
- Idea Box- Early Childhood Education and Activity Resources includes ideas of the day and week, web site of the week and free newsletter.
- Teachnet.Com has great ideas and advice in the "How to", "Take 5" and "Lesson Ideas" and "Recent Brainstorms" sections.
- Education Place provides free K-8 resources for teachers, students, and parents.
- Education World offers a variety of articles and resources to support technology integration, including a searchable database of over 50,000 web sites of interest to teachers.
- ISTE Online (International Society for Technology in Education) offers a large collection of professional resources and teaching ideas.
- Technology and Learning the online version of the magazine serves educators with ideas, tools, and resources for integrating technology into the K-12 school, classroom and curriculum.
- Teacher Pathfinder- An Educational Internet Village has several additional links for educators.
- The Webquest Page provides educators with training tools to develop webquests along with sample web-based lessons.
VSC Technology Literacy Standards
MTLSS Computer Literacy Skills
Lessons, exercises, quizzes