16-'17 Jump Rope for Heart , Kick off on January 25 at 2:15, check your students backpack for login info and fundraising packets.
Prizes (Zoo Animals)for this year. The first animal is called Rory the lion and you can earn him along with a lanyard with your first donation of $5 or more. The 2nd animal is a panda called Jade Shoots and you can earn her with a $20 donation. The 3rd animal is a monkey called Jenny Kicks and she can be earned with a $35 donation. The 4th animal is a penguin called Finley Chillerton and he can be earned with a $100 donation. The 5th animal is a giraffe called BabyGus. You can earn him with a $200 donation. Elephant Mr. Tusker can be earned with your first online donation of $5 or more. A zebra named Savanna Bolt can be earned if you raise $85 online. Remember as you get to the next level, you get all the prices of the level before. Try to collect them all!!!
There is one more animal that is a bigger version of Baby Gus the giraffe who is called Gabby and if in the first week you raise $150 it can be yours!
Welcome to the world of Physical Education, where fitness comes first. Each unit, at each grade level, focuses on knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a healthy level of fitness for a lifetime. This includes the ideas of cardio-respiratory endurance (getting your heart rate up), strength, flexibility, goal setting, teamwork, and movement skills.
In Physical Education class at Clearspring ES, the students will be dedicated to learning about and participating in activities that:
- Improve and maintain a healthy physical fitness level
- Teach them to eat good foods and make healthy life choices
- Help them become more efficient movers in space
- Improve their skill in sport settings
- Help understand how the body works together to move
And, most importantly…
- Help them to solve problems and respect each other and themselves as teammates and friends
- Energy that a body possesses by virtue of being in motion. Get Moving - Click on this link - Kinetic.com