myMCPS Classroom & Parent Portal
* The myMCPS Portal will be available to all elementary school
parents beginning October 1, 2017.
* Parents will begin receiving registration letters the week of
October 2nd; anticipate letters being received the latter part of the week.
* The myMCPS Portal will be a central location for families to view
information about their children such as prior years’ grades, attendance data,
and lunch account balances; a link to their school’s online library catalog is
* The myMCPS Portal will have additional instructional components
including myMCPS Classroom. This feature allows classroom teachers to
post announcements, create assignments, share documents, and access curriculum.
* Elementary schools have selected to implement “myMCPS Classroom”
at various times throughout this school year, therefore this option will not be
available to our parents until second semester.
Detailed information including informational flyers and parent guides can be found on the myMCPS Classroom page of the MCPS website