Speech and Auditory Resource

Speech & AuditoryFelice Grossman
Speech Therapist 

Speech-language services are provided for those youngsters who may have significant needs in their receptive and expressive language, pragmatic, or articulation skills. Support is provided directly to those students who have been identified through the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) process.

Additionally, speech-language pathologists act in a consultative role with teachers and parents to help students successfully access the MCPS curriculum.  These services are provided at Burning Tree to preschool, learning center, general education and private school students.

Additional information about speech-language issues may be obtained from www.ASHA.org.