Class of 2020 Graduation Information
Date: To be announced
Time: To be announced
Location: D.A.R. Constitution Hall
Ms. Maima Barclay – Senior Class Sponsor
Ms. Christy Rice - Graduation Coordinator
Dr. Tiffany Awkard - Senior Class Assistant Principal
Cap/Gown/Tassel orders and ticket requests
- Cap/gown/tassels orders and ticket requests are collected using the Graduate Information Form.
- Information needed to complete the form: Your child’s approximate height and weight, Phonetic spelling of child’s name, number of extra tickets your family would like to request, and special seating requests. Each graduating student will receive 4 tickets.
- $60 senior dues are mandatory and cover the cost of each student's cap, gown and tassel, and graduation expenses, such as the venue fees, buses for student performers and staff, ticket printing, programs, etc.
- Payment can be made using the Wootton online store.
- Payment deadline: 1/15/20
- The “early-bird” fee is $55 through 9/30/19
- The fee is $60 from 10/1/19 – 1/15/20
- Payments made after the 1/15/20 deadline are $65.
Use this link to access a list of important dates for seniors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I order Graduation Announcements? Graduation announcements can be ordered through www.jostens.com
- When and where do I get graduation tickets? Tickets will be give out at the end of the mandatory parent meetings (dates can be found using the calendar posted above).
- How can I confirm that my senior dues have been paid? Please contact our financial specialist, Ms. Julia Walsh, if you have questions about senior dues.
- What if I need more than the four allotted graduation tickets? Extra tickets can be requested through the graduate information form. Before the mandatory graduation parent meetings, a determination will be made about how many additional tickets can be distributed. We are hopeful to give 1-2 additional tickets depending on the number of requests received.
- When and where do I get the cap and gown? Caps, gowns, and tassels are ordered through the graduate information form and will be given out at the end of mandatory graduation rehearsal. Rehearsal takes place in the main gym at 8:45 a.m. the day before graduation. Obligations must be cleared before seniors can participate in rehearsal and receive their caps and gowns.
- When do graduates and guests arrive at DAR Constitution Hall for graduation? Graduates must arrive and be lined up inside DAR ONE HOUR before the ceremony begins. The doors open for guests ONE HOUR before the ceremony begins. Doors are closed and locked 15 minutes before the ceremony begins and will reopen after the graduates have processed into the main hall.
Senior Parent Meeting Slides from 9/5/19