Change of Address
When you move, you MUST notify the guidance/registrar’s office immediately by bringing in PROOF of residency. Acceptable proof is:
- If homeowner , copy of current property tax bill OR settlement sheet
- If renter, copy of current lease and two additional supporting documents, which may include:
- Current pay stub
- Income tax form
- Two bank statements
- Medical bills
- Car registration
- Current utility bills
- Car insurance policy/bill
- If living in shared housing, notarized MCPS Form 335-74: Shared housing Disclosure and either a copy of the current property tax bill of the homeowner OR copy of lease of renter with whom student AND parent are living AND other supporting documents as listed above.
- Anyone who is not a resident of Montgomery County must complete MCPS form 335-73: Determination of Residency and tuition Statusand contact the Residency and Tuition Office at 301-315-7324.
To change the address of a student at Wootton High School , please call the Registrar, Antoinette Yanis , at 301-279-8570 to schedule an appointment to have your proof of address copied and added to your child's records.