- Enrollment for the Wootton High School Summer Institute program is now open.
- (This is NOT the same as Regional Summer School. Please refer to the MCPS website for regional summer school classes. We also do not offer any online classes through our program – refer to the MCPS website for e-learning summer classes)
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Step 1: Review the Brochure below for class listings, dates, times, class codes, and fees.
- Step 2: Fill in and then print out the Registration Form found below. Student and parent must both sign the form(s). One registration form is required for each class per student being enrolled.
- Step 3: Please bring registration forms and payment to the Wootton HS Main Office.
Send a check/money order made out to Wootton High School (make sure student’s ID number and name are on front of the check/money order). Please send two checks/money orders if enrolling in a credited class AND a non-credited class (accounting requirement).
Please pay by check/money order if you need a fee reduction waiver. Online payment is not available.
- Step 4: Drop registration form(s) with payment(s) off at Wootton HS Main office (7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) with a Main office Secretary
Wootton High School
Summer Institute Enrollment
2100 Wootton Parkway
Rockville, MD 20850
Keep an eye on this website announcement for any updated class information, such as filled classes or cancelled classes.
Please contact the school at 240-740-1500 if you have any questions
2019 SI BROCHURE
2019 SI FORMS
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED. Please bring registration forms and payment to the Wootton HS Main Office.
SUMMER INSTITUTE CLASS UPDATES
Due to cancellations, there are spots available in both Health sessions (7841A and 7841B).
Honors Geometry A (3203) is FULL
Cancelled classes: SOC2 Intro to AP NSL session 2
BTG2 Bridging the Opportunity/Achievement Gap: Increasing Our Rigor
ENG5 Writing the College Essay session 2
ENG7 Writing the College Essay session 4