Summer Math and Reading Information
Summer is a time to relax and have fun, but is also important to practice skills taught throughout the year so they are not lost. To help students with this, the English and Math departments have created activities for WOMS students to do over the summer.
Summer reading packets were sent home with students. If you have misplaced yours, simply click on the links below.
- Incoming 6th will complete Summer Math 6
- Incoming 7th will complete Summer Math 7
- Incoming 8th will complete ALG/PRE-ALG
- Any student going into Algebra (regardless of grade level)
will complete ALG/PRE-ALG
- Any student going into Honors Geometry or Honors Algebra 2
will complete HGEO/HA2