Class of 2019
*NOTE* Senior Fees are due by January 25th. If you do not pay your senior fee by January 25, you will have an obligation. The Senior Fee is $60 dollars.
Senior Info From April 15th Meeting
Please click on the link above to view more information about the 2019 senior year.
Certificate of Meritorious Service Deadline
This is a reminder that Friday, April 5th is the deadline for students in the class of 2019 to submit all of their SSL forms to be considered for the Certificate of Meritorious Service & purple tassel. Please see Mrs. Wolfe in room 1201 if you have any questions.
- February 7 Senior Parent Meeting at 6:30 pm @Wheaton AuditoriumSenior Info from April 15th
- April 23-26 Prom Tickets on Sale (Price: TBD)
- April 26 DEADLINE for accepting checks for class dues or financial obligations
- May 6–17 AP Exams
- May 10 DEADLINE for requesting extra graduation tickets (or while supplies last).All students MUST comply with all school regulations and policies at school sponsored events in order to participate in the graduation activities (this includes PROM).
- May 17 Senior Prom @ Martins Crosswinds in Greenbelt (dinner & dance)
- May 17 Post-Prom Party @ Gwendolyn Coffield Community Rec Center, 11:30pm-4:30am
- May 22 Last Day of Classes for Seniors
- May 23 Senior Awards Ceremony 6:00pm-9:00pm @ Wheaton Auditorium
- May 23 Graduation Rehearsal 8 am – 12pm (Cafeteria). Attendance is mandatory.
- May 24 Graduation Day at 10:00am @ DAR Constitution Hall
- Address: 1776 D St NW, Washington, DC 20006