Westbrook Elementary is No Place for Hate!
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL)'s No Place for Hate initiative is a school climate improvement
framework that provides PreK-12 schools with an organizing framework for
combating bias, bullying and hatred, leading to long-term solutions for
creating and maintaining a positive climate. No Place for Hate schools
receive their designation by:
- Building inclusive and safe communities in which respect is the goal,
and all students can thrive.
- Empowering students, faculty, administration and family members to
take a stand against hate and bullying by incorporating new and existing
programs under one powerful message.
- Sending a clear, unified message that all students have a place to
No Place for Hate Pledge:
- I promise to do my best to treat everyone fairly.
- I promise to do my best to be kind to everyone - even if they are not like me.
- If I see someone being hurt or bullied, I will tell a teacher.
- I will help others to feel safe and happy at school.
- I will be part of making my school No Place for Hate.
Videos from No Place for Hate Kickoff Assembly:
Next Up: November 19th Assembly by Dr. Paul Wichansky
Dr. Wichansky will be meeting with all grade-levels to discuss what it is like to live with a disability, and how kids and adults alike can work together to make our world accepting for everyone.