Winter 2019 Schedule
Classes meet Jan 14 - Mar 25 @ 3:05 - 4:15 pm
Registration open: Dec 5th @ 7:00 P.M. - Jan 7th @ 5:00 P.M.
Pyle Middle School's Panther Programs is the largest middle school after school activity program in Montgomery County. This PTSA sponsored, award-winning program is managed by Flex Academies, parent volunteers and staff coordinators. Panther Programs offers a range of diverse programs both fee and non-fee based. Scholarships are available so that everyone is able to take advantage of this experience.
The activities meet on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:05 - 4:15 pm. There are after school activity buses available to students for transportation home. View the Activity Bus Schedule Here. There are three separate sessions (fall, winter and spring) and registration is required for each session that a program is being held. Vendor-run programs will be handled by Flex Academies and Teacher-run programs will be handled by parent volunteers.
Flex Academies Winter 2019
Click here for Flex Academies Class Descriptions and Registration
- Tuesday: Bulls & Bears: Stock Market Club, Cooking Around the World, Coder Kids Core Pro: Python Coding, Pottery for Kids
- Wednesday: Karate, Sports Management, Kids on Canvas: Abrakadoodle, My First Business: The Next Step Junior Start-Up Lab, Improvisation for Young Actors
- Thursday: Lego Mechanics & Engineering, Chess Club, Guitar Club, Drama Club by The Highwood Theatre
You can join Flex's mailing list to stay up-to-date on new offerings and news throughout the year. Click on http://flexacademies.com/join-mailing-list/
Pyle Teacher-Run Activities Winter 2019
- Tuesday: Homework Club (drop-in; no registration required), The Writing and Newspaper Club, Debate (Beg-Intermediate), Library Advisory Board Club
- Wednesday: Homework Club (drop-in; no registration required), Invent The Future Challenge (winter & Spring), Advanced Robotics (winter & spring), Math Matters (new students please contact Ms. Barrett at email@example.com first) , Pyle Flute & Clarinet (continue, no new registration)
- Thursday: Homework Club (drop-in; no registration required), Pyle GSA (drop-in; no registration required), Debate (Advanced)
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Session 9/24/17 - 11/30/18
Winter Session 1/14/19 - 3/25/19
Spring Session 4/1/19 - 6/3/19
View the Activity Bus Schedule Here