Summer Mailing Information for 2018 - 2019School Year!
The information on this page will be updated throughout the summer months. Please check back before the end of summer to make sure you are aware of all documents. Bus information is expected to be available by mid August at the latest and will be posted as soon as transportation sends us the route details.
NOTE: We have gone "Green" and will not be sending this information home by the postal service. Please contact our Office at 240.740.2400 if you need a paper copy.
Notification of Rights Under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
Directory Withholding Form- MUST BE RETURNED TO PHS BY SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION RELEASED FOR SCHOOL DIRECTORY.
Suggested Supply List: While we do not have a formal supplies list, here are some suggestions (Items are not required). TI83+ graphing calculator, Flash drive, Black or blue pens, Pack of colored pencils, Lots of #2 Pencils, Red pen or pencil, Lined Paper, Highlighters, Pencil pouch, Notebook paper.
- SCHOOL CALENDAR 2018-2019 School Year
- Fall Athletic Tryout and Practice Schedule and Coaches Contact. Be sure to check the Poolesville Athletic Booster Club website for all deadlines and how to complete forms necessary before tryouts begin! Registration starts July 16th and must be completed by August 3rd in order to start practice on August 8th. Parents will need access to the Parent Portal to complete the registration process. See the PHS Booster Club website for details.
- Pesticide Notification
- Annual Notification of Asbestos Management Plan Availability
For organization – It’s really up to the student as to what helps keep them organized – either large binder with dividers, or thin binders for each subject, or pocket folders for each subject, or spiral or composition books.
Students may receive more specific information from individual teachers.
MCPS Parent Portal Flyer in English and Spanish. Contact the main office if you need a copy of your access letter.
Fall Orientation for New Students! Click HERE for a flyer with more information.
Fall Parking Permit Application. Click HERE
Bus Routes for 2018-2019 School Year
Welcome Back letter from Ms. Levine, click HERE
Parents should update the Parent Portal and make sure their contact information is correct. The Parent Portal can be updated from August 13th to October 5th. Click HERE for a link to the portal.
- In Area Arrival Routes
- In Area 2:30 Departure Routes
- Our of Area Arrival Routes
- Out of Area 2:30 Departure Routes
- 4:30 Departure Routes