Summer Mailing Information for 2019 - 2020 School Year!
The information on this page will be updated throughout the summer months. Please check back before the end of summer to make sure you are aware of all documents. Bus information is expected to be available by mid August at the latest and will be posted as soon as transportation sends us the route details.
NOTE: We have gone "Green" and will not be sending this information home by the postal service. Please contact our Office at 240.740.2400 if you need a paper copy of any of the items listed below.
- SCHOOL CALENDAR 2019-2020 School Year
- Fall Athletic Tryout and Practice Schedule and Coaches Contact. Be sure to check the Poolesville Athletic Booster Club website for all deadlines and how to complete forms necessary before tryouts begin! Registration starts July 15th and must be completed by August 3rd in order to start practice on August 12th. Parents will need access to the Parent Portal to complete the registration process. See the PHS Booster Club website for details.
- Initial Letter from Mr. Carothers, the new PHS Principal.
- Pesticide Notification (coming soon)
- Integrated Pesticide Notification and Enrollment Form (English version)
- Integrated Pesticide Notification and Enrollment Form (Spanish version)
- Annual Notification of Asbestos Management Plan Availability (coming soon)
Notification of Rights Under the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
Directory Withholding Form
Suggested Supply List: While we do not have a formal supplies list, here are some suggestions (Items are not required). TI83+ graphing calculator, Flash drive, Black or blue pens, Pack of colored pencils, Lots of #2 Pencils, Red pen or pencil, Lined Paper, Highlighters, Pencil pouch, Notebook paper.
- English version
- Spanish version
For organization – It’s really up to the student as to what helps keep them organized – either large binder with dividers, or thin binders for each subject, or pocket folders for each subject, or spiral or composition books.
Students may receive more specific information from individual teachers.
Fall Orientation for New Students! (Coming Soon)
Fall Parking Permit Application. (Coming Soon)
Bus Routes for 2019-2020 School Year (Coming in August)
- In Area Arrival Routes
- In Area 2:30 Departure Routes
- Our of Area Arrival Routes
- Out of Area 2:30 Departure Routes
- 4:30 Departure Routes