ONLINE FARMS APPS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
is NOW OPEN for parents to complete and submit
the 2019–2020 Online application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals!
FAMILIES CAN APPLY NOW & AVOID LONGER PROCESSING TIMES IN SEPTEMBER!
REMINDERS FOR SCHOOLS:
· Please immediately discard all application forms from previous years. As federal government information on the application changes every year, only the 2019–2020 applications may be used.
· 2019–2020 paper application forms in English and Spanish will be distributed to all MCPS Schools the week of August 26th and are to be distributed to each student on the first day of school. Households that complete an online application DO NOT need to submit a paper application.
· The paper version of the 2019–2020 Household Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals is designed to allow for electronic scanning. Due to this, only ORIGINAL applications can be processed. PLEASE DO NOT duplicate the paper applications at your school.
· Original paper applications are to be returned to the Division of Food and Nutrition Services via pony as soon as they are received to avoid a delay in processing. Paper application may take up to 10 business days for processing once they arrive at the Food Services office. For faster processing, please encourage parents to submit the application online.
· Translations in other languages are available through the online application.