Are you ready Class of 2019?
*The final cap and gown sales held at school will be on February 12th and 13th at lunch near the cafeteria.
*The cost is $65.00 and can be paid by cash or check.
*A letter will be sent home the beginning of March to all senior parents with important save the dates and graduation information.
*Senior parent meetings will be held on March 26th and April 3rd from 6-8 pm in the PAC. You only need to attend 1 of the meetings, but it is mandatory that you attend to get graduation tickets.
*The number of tickets per graduate has not been determined as of the date of this posting.
*The date for graduation rehearsal is May 22nd @ 8:00 am in the PAC.
Seniors: Checks will no longer be accepted for any senior payments starting May 1
Do you have an obligation?
Obligations (payment link)
Graduation: Friday, May 24, 2019 at 2:30 pm.
DAR Colonial Parking has partnered with DAR Constitution Hall
to offer guaranteed reservations to attendees of graduations taking place at DAR through online parking reservations. To make a parking reservation, please visit :
On the following screen, you will see a list of graduations, please click on your graduation to view parking options. From there, simply click on your preferred parking location and select “Reserve” Once you have completed through checkout, you will be sent a confirmation via email. Please print out your confirmation and show to the attendant onsite. We hope you have a great time at graduation!
For more information on completing your application for graduation, please contact Ms. Scott in Counseling. The links below should help get you started.
Cap & Gown
- Cap and gown prices are $75.00, starting on April 1, 2019. They can be ordered on the Balfour website: www.balfour.com , enter Gaithersburg High School, click the Graduation icon, then Graduation Products on the top left of the page, and scroll all the way to the bottom to order your cap & gown.
- The website MAY ask for postage and handling...however DO NOT pay the additional $9.95.
- Seniors and Parents/Guardians – All seniors must provide a written transcript request form for each and every college, university, and scholarship the student is applying to. Students must make the request a minimum of 15 school days prior to the due date.
- Forms are available in the Counseling Office and College Career Center or you can view and print HERE
- Students applying to Montgomery College must fill out a transcript request form at the time the application is completed.
- FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH NAVIANCE, PLEASE GO TO THE COLLEGE/CAREER CENTER OR THE COUNSELING OFFICE DURING LUNCH OR AFTER SCHOOL
- For questions, contact Ms. Lisa Koenick in the Counseling Department or Ms. Geri Sliffman in the College Career Center