9th Grade Counseling
9th Grade Counselors
Ninth Grade Class of 2018
Welcome Ninth Graders and Parents!! We are thrilled to have you join our Einstein Family! On this page you will find information that will assist in you having a successful first year with us here at Einstein. Do not forget to check out the useful links on the side bar!
- Use your time wisely. During lunch meet with your teachers for additional help
- There is no such thing as, "No Homework!!" Spend atleast 1.5 hours per night working on school assignments.
- Participate in school activites by joining a club or sport
- Begin to work on your student service learning hours. You must complete 75 hours to meet graduation requirements
- Before you know it you will be graduating from high school. Begin to think about colleges and potential careers
- Consider taking higher level courses such as honors and advanced placement (AP)
- Contact your counselor if you are having any type of problem, whether it is academic and/or personal