How To Enroll In School
Please call Mrs. Carey, Registrar, at 240-207-2346 for an enrollment appointment. The parent and student are required to be present on the enrollment appointment.
Please plan for enrollment process to be approximately 90 minutes.
The documentation listed is required.
- Withdrawal sheet, report cards and final transcripts from the previous school
- Medical records
- Settlement statement, property tax bill, and/or lease agreement
- Social security number, passport, birth certificate
- Documentation of a 504 or IEP, if the student has one
- Documentation necessary for the school for any custody issues
How to enroll your child in Montgomery County Public Schools