Mr. Baude and Mr Chite, Patrol Sponsors, Welcome the 18-19 Safety Patrols, 1st Patrol Meeting of the year, August 30, 1:00-2:00. Make sure you have memorized the pledge in order to receive your belt and badge. See below.
Patrol Meeting - October 18, 2017
16 - 17 PATROLS HEADING TO THE PICNIC, 5-19
|PATROL GROUP 2017
PATROL CAMP, EMMITSBURG 2016
The School Safety Patrol Pledge
I promise to do my best to ...
report for duty on time, perform my duties faithfully,
strive to prevent accidents, always setting a good example myself,
obey my teachers and officers of the patrol,
report dangerous student practices,
strive to earn the respect of fellow students.
Safety Patrol Reminders
- Look, act and be alert
- Report for duty on time
- Always set a good example, know and practice safe walking rules
- Never stop cars!
- Perform your patrol duties faithfully
- Be neat and clean while on duty
- Be dependable and trustworthy
- Be courteous and polite at all times, treat others as you would like to be treated
- Wear you belt and badge proudly
- Remind students of safe walking rules without being "BOSSY"
- Give correct crossing signals to classmates
- Obey rules of the patrol, school and home
- The three main functions of a patrol are:
- Do not stand or walk on the bus while it is in motion
Safety Patrol Criteria Are you willing and capable of performing the following duties?
- Being alert
- Reporting for duty on time
- Learning and practicing safe walking rules
- Performing your duties faithfully
- Being neat and clean while on duty
- Being dependable and trustworthy
- Being courteous and polite
- Being cooperative
- Give directions without being bossy
- Learn to give correct crossing signals to classmates
- Obey rules of the patrol, school, community and home