Arrival and dismissal are quite busy and the processes in place are designed to keep all of our Cheetahs safe! Please see below for a few reminders:
- The parking lot has assigned spaces for staff only. Please use street parking if you are visiting.
- Please do not use the bus circle to drop off or pick-up students.
- Please do not drop off car riders in any other location other than Hillcrest Place – this includes at Rosemary at the crosswalk just before you turn into the circle, as well as the parking lot.
- Bike riders and scooters should wear helmets and lock-up their rides at the stands on either side of the school building. We ask that students walk their bike and scooters when they are still on campus.
- Students should exit the car toward the sidewalk/building side and NEVER on the street side.
- Encourage your walking students to head home immediately after dismissal to check in before playing with friends in the neighborhood.
- Notify the office of last minute changes to daily transportation.
Thanks so much in advance, your effort in adhering to these processes result in a very smooth start and finish to our day! Be kind and smile to your fellow Cheetah community.
Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Hecklinger