After enrolling, click here for all the new school year information
For information about enrolling your child or transferring schools, click on the link below:
MCPS Quick Guide to Enrollment
You can enroll your child at Burnt Mills Elementary everyday at the main office.
To save time, you can print and complete these forms.
1. Download your New Student Information Form here.
2. Fill out your Student Emergency Card
3. With your dentist, complete the Dental Health Form
4. Immunization Form (Vaccine Requirement for Children)
5. Student Record Card 6 Health Assessment
6. If you are enrolling a child in kindergarten or first grade, you will also complete the Blood Lead Certificate
School assignment is based on home address. If you do not know what school your child should attend, please click here to use the School Assignment Tool.
If the parent is not listed on the Lease (rentals) or Property Taxes (Own), you will also need to complete a notarized Shared Housing Form with the person who is listed on the lease or deed.
2019-2020 Kindergarten Handbook English / Español
Required Forms from the 2019-2020 MCPS Kindergarten Handbook English / Español
Student Record Health Assessment English / Español
Burnt Mills New Student Homeroom Placement Fact Sheet for Kindergarteners English and Español
Vaccine Requirement for Children
For more information on the Burnt Mills Spanish Immersion Program and how to enroll see the links below:
Immersion Lottery FAQs
Immersion Interest Google Form (application)