Phone Number: 301-460-2410
Please feel free to contact the counseling office to schedule an appointment with your grade level counselor to discuss any concerns related to your child.
Our common goal is to empower the parents and students of the Argyle community.
Counseling Department Mission
Argyle Magnet Middle School’s counseling department focuses on the need to close educational gaps by emphasizing rigorous academic achievement for all students. We take on the role of change agents advocating for the removal of barriers blocking student success
High School Choice and Magnet Programs
Please click on any of the consortium schools listed below to find out more information about each of their programs.
- Bullying – Learn about anti-bullying measures and ways you can help prevent it from happening to you child
- Cafeteria- myLunchMoney.com is a new service being offered which allows parents to make prepayments to their child’s cafeteria account with a credit/debit card using the Internet. Once the account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set up recurring payments, and receive low balance e-mail notification.
- Enrollment Information
- Get Connected! Discover a unique directory of up-to-date information on community services for children, teens, families, adults and seniors
- High School Choice Process – Chose between Blair, Einstein, Kennedy, Northwood, Wheaton, (Milestones Program Booklet)
- MSMC - Choose Success! The Middle School Magnet Consortium (MSMC) is made up of three schools -- Argyle, Loiederman, and Parkland middle schools -- each of which offers an innovative and challenging magnet curriculum.