PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS >
Board of Education to Meet on Tuesday, September 10
The Montgomery County Board of Education will meet on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at the Carver Educational Services Center, 850 Hungerford Drive in Rockville. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m., with public agenda items beginning at 12 p.m. The public portion of the meeting will be broadcast live on the MCPS website and on MCPS TV (Comcast Channel 34).
The agenda, with related materials attached, can be found on the Board of Education’s BoardDocs site (please visit this link for the most up-to-date agenda).
1. Closed Session Approval - 10:00 a.m.
1.1 Acknowledgement of a Quorum
1.2 Resolution for Today's Closed Session
2. Opening of Meeting - 12:00 p.m.
2.1 Pledge of Allegiance
2.2 Approval of the Agenda
3. Human Resources and Development - 12:01 p.m.
3.1 Human Resources and Development Appointments
3.2 Monthly Report
4. Recognitions - 12:10 p.m.
4.1 National Suicide Prevention Week
4.2 Hispanic Heritage Month - September 15 to October 15, 2019
5. Public Comments - 12:15 p.m.
6. Board/Superintendent Comments - 1:00 p.m.
6.1 Board/Superintendent Comments
6.2 Board Committee Updates
7. Item of Discussion - 1:35 p.m.
7.1 Choice Update: High School Programs
8. Items of Discussion - 2:35 p.m.
8.1 Information Technology and Business Systems Update
9. Consent Items - 3:35 p.m.
9.1 Procurement Contracts of $25,000 or More
9.2 Architectural Appointment - Clarksburg Cluster Elementary School #9 Project
9.3 Lease Renewals for Relocatable Classrooms
10. Items of Information - 3:45 p.m.
10.1 Construction Progress Report
10.2 Legal Fees Report for June 2019
11. Board of Education Items - 3:50 p.m.
11.1 Future Closed Session Resolution
11.2 Report of Previous Closed Session
11.3 New Business
12. Informational Summary - 3:53 p.m.
12.1 Informational Summary for the August 29, 2019, Meeting
13. Adjournment - 3:55 p.m.
* times listed are intended for guidance only; unless changed by the Board, the order in which items appear will be followed
<<Back to browse