Baldrige for Staff
- Welcome to the Baldrige Web site for staff members. This site has been created to provide:
- Guidance for building a Baldrige-guided
classroom learning system in which all stakeholders
– staff, students, and parents – have a role
in the achievement of students through processes
for continuous improvement and goals for performance
- A forum for sharing best practices including lesson plans, the use of quality tools, and formative assessments. Staff members are invited to share strategies with other schools to link to this web site by forwarding (via e-mail) their materials for review to Eve Wetten.
More About Baldrige
This Web site is a work in progress. The following links are available at this time:
- Building the Baldrige-guided Classroom Learning System
- What are Quality Tools?
- The Classroom Culture
- What are Data Centers?
- What are Data Notebooks/Folders?
Best Resources for Staff
Staff members in Montgomery County Public Schools have several invaluable resources available to them to create classroom learning systems such as:
- The Baldrige Academy
- My Job, Your Job, Our Job: Building a Classroom Learning System
- Staff Development Teachers and Specialists
- Office of Organizational Development Videos
- Additional Resources (best practices developed by staff members in MCPS)