Baldrige for Leadership
- Welcome to the Baldrige Web site for staff members who are in leadership roles in their schools or offices. This site has been created to provide:
- An introduction to the Principal’s Handbook and the school improvement process in Montgomery County Public Schools
- An introduction to developing a school culture to support Baldrige-guided school improvement processes
- The essential components or priorities for school improvement planning
- An overview of the Baldrige Categories as they relate to school improvement planning
This web site will also provide the forum for the leadership in schools and offices to share best practices and school improvement plans (SIPs). Staff members are invited to share strategies and SIPs with other schools to link to this web site by forwarding (email) their materials for review to Eve Wetten.
Also On This Web SiteThis web site is a work in progress. The following links are available at this time:
- Introduction to the Principal's Handbook
- The Baldrige-guided School/Office Improvement Process
- Developing the School/Office Culture
- The Essentials of Baldrige
- Meeting the Requirements of the Baldrige Categories (Overview)
- Resources (best practices) developed by the leadership in MCPS.
November 23, 2010 | Maintained by Web Services | Content Manager: Michael Perich