Policy Management Committee Proposal A
Policy Management Committee Proposal A contains the following elements:
- 182 instructional days, with days 181 and 182 (June 12, 2019 and June 13, 2019) also serving as two of the three make-up days to extend the school year beyond the 180 day minimum requirement if necessary;
- 2 operational closures on Rosh Hashanah (September 10, 2018) and Yom Kippur (September 19, 2018);
- 2 consecutive early release days at the end of the second and third marking periods;
- 1 early release day on June 5, coinciding with Eid al-Fitr; and
- 4 non-instructional days for Spring Break in addition to the two State mandated closures before and after Easter. This would result in a 10 day Spring Break, from Monday, April 15 through Monday, April 22.