There are new hours for Chromebook in-person support, repair and distribution at 45 W. Gude Dr. Distribution will take place Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will not be distribution on Fridays.
More information: https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/coronavirus/chromebooks/
Atención - Hay cambios en el servicio de apoyo técnico y distribución de Chromebooks en 45 W. Gude Drive en Rockville. A partir de mañana, no habrá distribución ni servicio los viernes.
Vea más información en: https://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/coronavirus/chromebooks/
Forms → Parents & Students → Summer School → Refund Request Form for Regional Summer School Courses
Form number: 325-7
Audience: Parents/Guardians, Students
Last revised: July 2020
• Full refunds will be made if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
• Full or partial refunds may be made for students who must withdraw due to hospitalization or a documented personal illness.
• No refunds will be made if a student is withdrawn from summer school due to excessive absences.
• No refunds will be made if a student is suspended or expelled from summer school.
• The deadline to request a refund is July 9, 2020.
Note: Refunds May Take Up to 8 Weeks, and will be processed in the form of checks (including tuition payments that were originally paid with credit cards).
Please complete form, and mail or email to:
Montgomery County Public Schools
School and Financial Operations Team
850 Hungerford Drive, Room 170
Rockville, MD 20850
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat