Forms → Parents & Students → Summer School → Refund Request Form for Regional Summer School Courses
Form number: 325-7
Audience: Parents/Guardians, Students
Last revised: July 2020
• Full refunds will be made if a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment.
• Full or partial refunds may be made for students who must withdraw due to hospitalization or a documented personal illness.
• No refunds will be made if a student is withdrawn from summer school due to excessive absences.
• No refunds will be made if a student is suspended or expelled from summer school.
• The deadline to request a refund is July 9, 2020.
Note: Refunds May Take Up to 8 Weeks, and will be processed in the form of checks (including tuition payments that were originally paid with credit cards).
Please complete form, and mail or email to:
Montgomery County Public Schools
School and Financial Operations Team
850 Hungerford Drive, Room 170
Rockville, MD 20850
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat