Forms → Staff → Payroll → Teacher's Biweekly Report of Interim Instructional Services
Form number: 311-13
Last revised: August 2016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING INTERIM INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES TEACHER’S BIWEEKLY REPORT AND PAYROLL TIMESHEET:
The timesheet is to be completed for Interim Instructional Services (IIS) only.
1. Complete the Teacher’s Biweekly Report and Payroll Timesheet daily.
2. Complete a separate Biweekly Report for each student
3. On the last day worked during the current pay period, sign the timesheet in ink and submit to the IIS office.
4. Pay forms submitted after 12:00 p.m., on Friday, will be processed on the next pay period.
PERSONAL AND PAY PERIOD INFORMATION:
1. Employee ID: It is critical to complete your MCPS employee ID. The timekeeper needs this to report and verify your time.
2. Employee Name: Print your first and last name.
3. Pay Period: Write the beginning and end dates of the biweekly pay period.
4. Student Name: Print the student name and grade.
REPORTING YOUR TIME:
Complete a line for each day worked to include date, arrival and leave times, hours taught, other hours and signature. For each student and day worked, complete the following:
1. Date: Write the month and day. It is critical to include the date worked.
2. Arrival and Leave Time: Write the beginning and end time of the hours spent teaching the student.
3. Hours Taught: Write the total number of hours taught. Refer to the Minutes Report Table on the bottom of the Biweekly Report.
4. Other Hours: Write number of hours and Code for Reason for other hours.
5. Signature: Parent must sign if teaching takes place in the home. Student may sign if teaching in public facility and parent is not available.
6. Biweekly Totals: Write the total number of hours for “Hours Taught” and the total number of hours for “Other Hours.”
7. When complete, send this form to the IIS Office, Room 251 in CESC (keep a copy for yourself). Or you can print the form, sign it, then scan it electronically to the IIS Office at IISOFFICE@mcpsmd.org.
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Get Acrobat