How to Enroll
All high school students in Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) are eligible to apply for the Network Operations course at Thomas Edison High School of Technology. Transportation is provided by MCPS to Thomas Edison from the student's home school.
Benefits to students:
- Earn valuable industry-standard CompTIA certifications (A+/Network+) in computer repair and computer networking.
- Enhance your resume and employability
- Earn 9 college credits in computer repair and networking while still in high school
- Earn 15 Student Service Learning (SSL) hours
- Qualify as a Career Development Program Completer
- Participate in the refurbishment and sales of used computers
- Earn Advanced Technology credit
Step-by-Step Enrollment Instructions
Thomas Edison High School
(available to ALL MCPS high school students)
To enroll in Network Operations at Thomas Edison High School, it's easy to get started! Just two steps:
- Complete this application and submit directly online
- Specify the following triple-period course codes and names when you register for your next year's classes:
- ITC2032A Network Operations A Triple Period (fall semester)
- ITC2032B Network Operations B Triple Period (spring semester)
It's that easy!
Clarksburg High School
For students at Clarksburg High School, simply see your counselor to enroll!
Course codes for Clarksburg are:
- ITC2039A Network Operations 1A (Double Period)
- ITC2039B Network Operations 1B (Double Period)
- ITC2040 Network Operations 2 (Double Period)
Additional information may be found in our ITF brochure.
Call Elizabeth Bell at (240) 740-2050 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org