(Available to ALL MCPS high school students)
To enroll in Automotive Technology or Automotive Body / Collision Repair at Thomas Edison High School is easy to do!
Just two steps:
1.)Complete and submit this online application.
2.)Specify the following triple-period course codes and names when you register for your next year's classes:
- 5688/5689 Automotive Technology/Dealership Training 1 A/B Triple Period
- 5690/5691 Automotive Technology/Dealership Training 2 A/B Triple Period
- 5694/5695 Automotive Collision Repair 1 A/B Triple Period
- 5690/5691 Automotive Collision Repair 2 A/B Triple Period
Are you a student at Damascus, Gaithersburg, or Seneca Valley High School?
Simply see your counselor to enroll. It's that easy!
Specify the following double period course codes and names when you register.
- 5072/5073 Automotive Technology 1 A/B Double Period
- 5049/5050 Automotive Technology 2 A/B Double Period
- 5064/5065 Automotive Technology 3 A/B Double Period
- *5547/5548 Automotive Collision Repair 1 A/B Double Period
- *5549/5550 Automotive Collision Repair 2 A/B Double Period
- *5551/5552 Automotive Collision repair 3 A/B Double Period
- * Double period offerings are for Gaithersburg High School Only. All other schools use Thomas Edison High School triple period offering.
Call Mr. Rick Gangloff at (240) 740-2049 or email him at Richard_Gangloff@mcpsmd.org