Board of Education Meeting on Boundaries and Facilities Alternatives: November 8, 2012
Watch Meeting by Agenda Item
Full Agenda (PDF)
- Boundaries and facilities hearing — November 12, 2012
- Boundaries and facilities hearing - November 15, 2012
- Boundaries and facilities decisions - November 19, 2012
- Approval of the Agenda; Overview of Boundaries process
- Overview of the Superintendent's Recommendations
- Downcounty Consortium Comprehensive Elementary School Capacity Study and Any Board Alternatives
- New Hampshire Estates and Oak View Elementary Schools Roundtable Discussion and Any Board Alternatives
- Clarksburg Cluster Elementary School Boundary Study and Any Board Alternatives
- Modernization Planning for Seneca Valley High School and Projected Over-Utilization at Northwest High School and Any Board Alternatives
- Superintendent’s Recommended Fiscal Year 2014 Capital Budget and Amendments to the FY 2013–2018 Capital Improvements Program
This meeting is streamed in Windows Media format.
Get Windows Media
How to Watch by Agenda Item
Internet Explorer: Click on an agenda item to go to that segment of the video.
- Click on agenda item
- Click on "Watch Now" button to view video of that item (Internet Explorer only)
- Summary will appear if available
- To hide summary, click agenda item again
Firefox/Opera: Right click on the video player, select file markers, and then choose
the segment you want to watch.
Mac Users: In stand-alone player, select view, file markers, and choose the segment you want to watch.
Technical problems: Contact Webmaster
Feedback: Tell us what you think