Board of Education Evening Business Meeting
July 30, 2012
Watch Meeting by Agenda Item
Full Agenda (PDF)
- Acknowledgement of a Quorum
- Approval of the Agenda
- Public Comments
- Board/Superintendent Comments
- Consent items
- Human Resources and Development Appointments
The Board of Education made the following administrative appointments:
- Timothy B. Warner, currently community liaison for the African American and faith communities, Montgomery County Executive’s Office of Community Partnerships, as Chief Engagement and Partnership Officer, Office of the Deputy Superintendent of Teaching, Learning, and Programs
- Michael D. Bayewitz, currently principal, Broad Acres Elementary School, as director of school performance, Office of School Support and Improvement
- Karin Tulchinsky Cohen, currently special education teacher, High Road Academy, as coordinator, special initiatives, Department of Instructional Programs
- Tina W. Shrewsbury, currently principal intern, Luxmanor Elementary School, as principal, Waters Landing Elementary School
- Peter A. Daddone, currently signature program coordinator, James Hubert Blake High School, as magnet coordinator, Argyle Magnet Middle School for Digital Design and Development
- Board of Education Items
- Items of Information
- Board's Operating Budget Interests
The Board continued the discussion, begun on July 17, about its operating budget interests for Fiscal Year 2014. This is the second year that the Board has shared its budgetary interests with Dr. Starr as he begins the process of developing an operating budget recommendation for next fiscal year. The Board will continue this discussion at a future meeting. Dr. Starr will present his FY 2014 Operating Budget recommendation to the Board in December.
This meeting is streamed in Windows Media format.
Get Windows Media
How to Watch by Agenda Item
Internet Explorer: Click on an agenda item to go to that segment of the video.
- Click on agenda item
- Click on "Watch Now" button to view video of that item (Internet Explorer only)
- Summary will appear if available
- To hide summary, click agenda item again
Firefox/Opera: Right click on the video player, select file markers, and then choose
the segment you want to watch.
Mac Users: In stand-alone player, select view, file markers, and choose the segment you want to watch.
Technical problems: Contact Webmaster
Feedback: Tell us what you think