School Assignment

Enrollment is completed at your local school.  To verify your assigned "home" school go to the School Assignment Locator


Guide to Enrollment

Once you verify that Woodlin is your school, please contact us to set up a time for enrollment.  Enrollment may be done year round at any time.  In order to enroll you must have information for the following.  See the full list at the Quick Guide to Enrollment link below


Required Documentation

1.  Proof of Age

Children age 5 by September 1, 2018, and not age 21 on the first day of school are eligible for enrollment in MCPS for the 2018-19 school year.

2.  Proof of Residency

If you are living with a friend or family member, please complete the Shared Housing Form

3.  Proof of Immunization


Please complete the following forms.  You can download them here or get copies from our main office.

1.  New Student Information:

2.  PreK Experience Verification:

3.  Student Emergency Information

4.  Authorization to Request Records (If Transferring from a school outside MCPS)


A full listing of all enrollment information and forms may be found at


If you are requesting a transfer to stay at or leave Woodlin, please review and complete the Change of School Assignment (COSA) form.


if you are coming from outside the United States, please contact Residency and International Admissions at 301-230-0686.

This page is maintained by the Woodlin Elementary School's Web Team
Click here to log in